Jump to navigation Jump to search
Other present files in the Win-Test directory :
- wt.ini: Win-Test's initialization file. It contains information that was saved from a previous Win-Test session like callsign, grid locator, address, window positions and color settings. Do not modify - unless you know what you are doing. (TODO: is there a way to start Win-Test with a different wt.ini file so that one can keep templates for different situations?).
- *.dtb: Database files. They are in binary format, you cannot edit them. There are different files depending on the contest specifications.
- cty.dat: DXCC countries file. Updated by AD1C. The latests versions are available at http://www.contest-country-files.com/
- oblasts.dat: Oblasts determination file (used in the RDXC contest).
- cty_cqm.dat: R-100 countries file (used in the CQ M contest).
- mode.dat: Allocation of CW, SSB, RTTY sections inside amateur bands. Used by Win-Test to gather the mode of the incoming DX spots by frequency. It may be necessary to adapt this file to your needs especially on 40m CW.
- gridsquare_map.bmp and map.dta: Files used by Win-Test to draw the gridsquares and world maps. You cannot edit them.
- Other files (*.dat): Regional multiplier files. Depending on the contest, they allow Win-Test to predict and automaticallly fill in the received report.