- Authors and Contributors
- One-Time configuration (things which only need to be set up once)
- Running a contest
- File (without a Win-Test file opened)
- File (with a Win-Test file opened)
- Icon bar
- Text commands
- Message variables
- Supported rigs
- Supported Accessories
- Check Partial and Np1 Files
- Other Files
- Release Notes
- Frequently asked Questions (FAQ)
- User Interface
- Licensing Issues
- See also
This wiki information is also available in PDF format. The pdf is created once a day with automatic scripts.
Here You can also download the static WIKI content for updating your local help files.
Anyone can create an account for editing pages on the Win-Test wiki.
Please click here to create an account and if you have never edited pages using MediaWiki before, please take a look at the editing help page for help with editing pages/articles.
- Getting further support — Win-Test mailing list
There is a very active mailing list which is the best way of getting answers to any queries you may have.
Please feel free to contribute!
- If you don't know where to start, try our TODO list. There are even small tasks listed, e.g. creating screenshots, ...
- For help on getting started with editing pages on the wiki, please see Help:Editing and refer to the MediaWiki 'wiki markup examples' page.