From Win-Test Wiki
CW and/or voice keyers
- MFJ: MFJ-432 voice keyer (deprecated)
- MFJ: MFJ-434 voice keyer
Needs an interface similar to this one, but doesn't handle the STOP LPT pin (#2). To circumvent this, you can redefine the Escape key to F4 and record a tiny empty message in message associated with the F4 key.
- microHAM: micro BAND DECODER™
- microHam: USB interface
For a practical example see: Setting up a Kenwood TS-850, microHAM USB II Interface, Microham USB Device Router, MMTTY, ExtFSK and Win-Test to run a RTTY contest.
Integrated SO2R boxes
- W5XD Multi-Keyer
There are some limitations with this box, especially there are known problems with the writeahead. Sorry, there is no support from W5XD for Win-Test, and the Box is not documented at all...
- Top Ten Devices: DX Doubler: Use the default CT etc... configuration.
- Ham Radio Solutions: EZ Master.
- MicroHAM: MK2R The signals Headphones Control and Stereo RX Audio are available on either DTR or RTS pins of any serial COM ports. That way, the MK2R microHAM SO2R interface can be fully controlled through a single USB cable.
- microHam : USB micro keyer
This device is identical to the USB interface except that it comes with a built-in CW keyer controllable by Win-Test.