From Win-Test Wiki
Revision as of 12:15, 9 August 2006 by M0CLW (Removal of duplicate header)
CW and/or voice keyers
- MFJ: MFJ-432 voice keyer (deprecated)
- MFJ: MFJ-434 voice keyer
Needs an interface similar to this one, but doesn't handle the STOP LPT pin (#2). To circumvent this, you can redefine the Escape key to F4 and record a tiny empty message in message associated with the F4 key.
- microHAM: micro BAND DECODER™
- microHam: USB interface
Integrated SO2R boxes
- W5XD Multi-Keyer
There are some limitations with this box, especially there are known problems with the writeahead. Sorry, there is no support from W5XD for Win-Test, and the Box is not documented at all...
- Top Ten Devices: DX Doubler: Use the default CT etc... configuration. Tnx F6GOX
- Ham Radio Solutions: EZ Master
- microHam : USB micro keyer