Difference between revisions of "Supported Accessories"
m (→CAT interfaces)
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
* microHam : [http://www.microham.com
* microHam : [http://www.microham.com USB micro ]<br>This device is identical to the USB except that it comes with a built-in CW keyer controllable by Win-Test .
[[Main Page|Back to Main Page]]
[[Main Page|Back to Main Page]]
Revision as of 15:32, 30 October 2007
CW and/or voice keyers
- MFJ: MFJ-432 voice keyer (deprecated)
- MFJ: MFJ-434 voice keyer
Needs an interface similar to this one, but doesn't handle the STOP LPT pin (#2). To circumvent this, you can redefine the Escape key to F4 and record a tiny empty message in message associated with the F4 key.
- microHAM: micro BAND DECODER™
- microHam: USB interface. For some practical examples:
- Setting up an Icom IC-746 and a microHAM USB II Interface for contest operation see BestPractice2 chapter.
- Setting up a Kenwood TS-850, microHAM USB II Interface, Microham USB Device Router, MMTTY, ExtFSK and Win-Test to run a RTTY contest see BestPractice1 chapter.
- Setting up an Icom IC-275 and a microHAM USB IC Interface for contest operation see BestPractice3 chapter.
Integrated SO2R boxes
- W5XD Multi-Keyer
There are some limitations with this box, especially there are known problems with the writeahead. Sorry, there is no support from W5XD for Win-Test, and the Box is not documented at all...
- Top Ten Devices: DX Doubler: Use the default CT etc... configuration.
- Ham Radio Solutions: EZ Master.
- MicroHAM: MK2R
On the microHAM USB Device Router, check "microHAM SO2R protocol on COM port" in the "SO2R" tab. You can also specify "SO2R protocol controlled" for RADIO 1 and/or RADIO 2 in the "ACC" tab if you want to let Win-Test control the ACC outputs to switch the antennas.
In Win-Test select "MicroHAM MK2R" on the COM port the USB Device Router is attached to for SO2R control. As it is a virtual COM port, the COM port configuration (bauds, parity...) has no effect: you can choose anything.
The new macro $MK2R=<cmd> has been added in order to send any protocol to the MK2R from a scenario. This can be usefull to set a specific audio configuration which is not a standard R1R1, R1R2 or R2R2. For example, $MK2R=FRD100000010000 will configure the headphones audio to "Left=RADIO1,MAIN VFO and Right=Radio1,SUB VFO". Please refer to the SO2R protocol specification of the MK2R to get details on the FRDxxxxxxxxxx command as well as on other ones.Note that WinKey and PTT/CW events of the Win-Test integrated keyers are not handled by the protocol. It means that if you want to use Win-Key or the WT integrated keyers you must configure then separately. The PTT/CW signals can share the COM port used for the SO2R control. WinKey will required a different COM port in any case.
The signals Headphones Control and Stereo RX Audio are available on either DTR or RTS pins of any serial COM ports. That way, the MK2R microHAM SO2R interface can be fully controlled through a single USB cable.
- microHam : USB micro KEYER
This device is identical to the USB Interface II except that it comes with a built-in CW keyer controllable by Win-Test and an integrated FSK keying unit. Also the next generation, micro KEYER II, which has an integrated sound device is supported since release 3.17.