From Win-Test Wiki
Revision as of 10:09, 15 March 2007 by I2WIJ (mispelling)
Other present files in the Win-Test directory :
- wt.ini: Win-Test's initialization file. It contains information that was saved from a previous Win-Test session like callsign, grid locator, address, window positions and color settings. DO NOT MODIFY - unless you know what you are doing!. Starting up wt.exe with the -i or the --alternative-ini parameter allows you to select a specific INI file. This way you can keep templates for different situations and create different desktop icons to use them when needed.
- cty.dat: DXCC countries file. Updated by AD1C. The latest versions are available at http://www.contest-country-files.com/
- cty_wt.dat: Extended DXCC countries file. Modified and maintained by the Win-Test team. It contains CQ and ITU zones for VE and VK prefixes and for most of the Russian call areas. The latest versions are available at http://download.win-test.com/files/country/
- cty_wt_mod.dat: Extended and Detailed DXCC countries file. Modified and maintained by F5IN based on the cty_wt.dat file. It contains CQ and ITU zones for former US prefixes, Lat. and Long. coordinates and Time offset for many country exceptions. The latest versions are available at http://download.win-test.com/files/country/
- cty_cmw.dat: Commonwealth countries file (Used in the RSGB Commonwealth contest).
- cty_cqm.dat: R-100 countries file (Used in the CQ M contest).
- cty_eec.dat: European Economic Community countries file (Used in the UBA contest).
- cty_obl.dat: Russian oblasts decoding file. It contain also Ukrainian oblasts. (Used in RDXC). The latest versions are available at http://download.win-test.com/files/country/
- mode.dat: Allocation of CW, SSB, RTTY sections inside amateur bands. Used by Win-Test to gather the mode of the incoming DX spots by frequency. It may be necessary to adapt this file to your needs especially on 40m CW. Note : The use of this file is deprecated since the band plans feature has been introduced (v. 3.2.0.).
- oblasts.dat: Oblasts equivalence determination file (used in the RDXC contest).
- gridsquare_map.bmp and map.dta: Files used by Win-Test to draw the gridsquares and world maps. You cannot edit them.
- Other files (*.dat): Regional multiplier and equivalence files. Depending on the contest, they allow Win-Test to predict and automatically fill in or check the received report.