From Win-Test Wiki
Revision as of 20:46, 24 July 2006 by Dl4ner
Other present files in the Win-Test's directory :
- wt.ini : Win-Test's initialization file. DO NOT MODIFY !!!
- *.dtb : Database files. You cannot edit them. There are different files depending on the contest specifications.
- cty.dat : DXCC countries file. Updated by AD1C. The latests versions are available at http://www.k1ea.com/cty/cty.dat
- oblasts.dat : Oblasts determination file (used in the RDXC contest).
- cty_cqm.dat : R-100 countries file (used in the CQ M contest).
- mode.dat : Allocation of the principal modes in the bands. Used by Win-Test to specify the mode of the incoming spots regarding their frequencies.
- gridsquare_map.bmp and map.dta : Files used by Win-Test to draw the gridsquares and world maps. You cannot edit them. DO NOT MODIFY !!!
- Other files (.dat) : Zones equivalence files. Depending on the contest, they allow to use equivalent wordings when capturing the received report.